October 25, 2015

A Witches Shoe, and a Witches Brew....



Happy Sunday....  I'm going to try and keep my post short and sweet, because I have several pictures to show...  I have used one of the most adorable little witches for my "Witches Boot" project.  This sweetie is called "Sebrina the Little Witch" by artist Elisabeth Bell, and you can find her at Whimsy Stamps, under the "Little Cottage Cuties" section.  Isn't she just adorable?

Our challenge this month for Elisabeth Bells World is to create anything that is NOT a card.  I have to say, I thought and thought about what I wanted to do.  Then the idea came to mind that a little witches boot might be fun.  I had never done one before.  So I'd say, not to shabby for a first attempt.






I bought this fab paper from Hobby Lobby, 
it's by Authentique and it's called "Spellbound-Spiderweb"
(couldn't have found a more perfect paper)
The inside contrasting papers were really just some scraps from my scrap stash.

My flowers were from paper punches, and the leaves and little tiny acorns were cut using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I added some raffia to the mix to really give it a "fall" feeling. Then just inside the top, behind the candy, I tucked (and glued) a mini feathery boa of sorts.  It's hard to see, but you can at least see it in the last picture...

The darling stamp, as well as the leaves were colored using Copic Markers
Colors are listed below.

Challenges I am entering:

Copics Used:
Skin - E00, and Prisma Colored Pencil - Burnt Ochre
Hair - R02, E07, E09
Clothing - W00, W1, W3, BV23, BV25, YR04, R05, R08. YG11, YG13
Broom - E29, E33, Y32
Leaves for the Flowers - E25, E31, E55, G99, YG67, YG17, YG03, R59, R35, R27, YR04, R05, R08



5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a fabby creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Pat K said...

WOW..this is fabulous. Love everything about it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPS. hugs, Pat K xx

Barbara GR said...

Wow.. gorgeous work!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs, Barbara GR

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the glitter and sparkle fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

Aunty Sue said...

omg i am in love with this so clever and perfect for our Add Sparkle and Bling challenge at POLKADOODLES
Good luck Aunty Sue DT